1) A desktop PC capable of running Doom 3
2) A laptop PC that does not weigh as much as a desktop
3) A cell-phone that doubles up as a PDA
4) A 40gb MP3 player that is small and light
5) A GPS device that does roads and maps
6) A digital SLR camera
I could add to this list, incessently. And needless to say most of the additions would be electronics. Flat-panel TV, a kick-ass reciever and speakers, etc, etc. But for now, I’d be very happy with even one of the above 6. Too bad they cost more money that me and all my personal assets are worth.