So Kaushik tagged me. What is a tag? I’ll be damned if I know, but apparently I am required to describe 8 qualities of my perfect lover. But there are also some rules of the tag.
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. You need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.
The 3rd rule probably will not apply to me. I don’t have 8 people who read my rants and will care to be tagged. And I certainly don’t expect to be tagged again, so rule 4 is a moot point as well. Which leaves with only 2 rules, thankfully. I’ve never been good at following
To read Kaushiks description of his perfect lover, go here.
So here goes my 8, in no particular order of importance:
1) She must have a killer smile
2) She must love music with a passion. Common tastes will be nice, but not required
3) She must be willing to try new things, and push me to try new things too
4) She must not be reluctant to having me spend money on her
5) She must be honest, open and willing to talk. It really annoys me when there is obviously something amiss, and a person continues to say “Nothing is wrong”, even when they are asked repeatedly
6) She must enjoy sports and outdoor activities
7) She must be easy to joke with (and about)
8) She must (at least pretend!) be able to hold an intellectually stimulating conversation
9) She must want to be punctual. An honest effort at being on time is appreciated
10) She must understand when something is bothering me and offer to talk about it. If I don’t open up right away, she must understand it is not that I don’t want to talk, it is just that I need a little coaxing
11) She must have an infinite capacity for cuddling
12) She must like pets
13) She must want to have fun every now and then – the kind that I enjoy! Dancing, drinking, and partying!
Okay, okay, so I know I was supposed to stop at 8, but hey, when one is writing such things and using perfection as guide, it is that much easier to find perfect traits, right?
I love you, Revathi.